I currently have 2 openings - come join the wonderful group of
friends! Special contracts for teachers available.
Offering Year Round or School Year Only Attendance
* I work with your schedule
* Loving, fun and friendly place
* Your child will want to come
* Weekly thematic educational units
* Art projects are a major part of our curriculum
* Outside play daily (weather permitting)
* Nutritious meals that meet and exceed USDA young child requirements
Owned and Operated by Nora Parkman since 2000. Care provided by an expert in the field of Early Childhood Education who will guide your child on the path to happiness, friendships and a love of learning. Licensed by Illinois DCFS and operating in accordance with all current guidelines.
Infants get frequent interaction and solid naps
so that more neural connections are formed, making happier and smarter
kids from the start. Older children are encouraged to share experiences
with younger children. This helps the older children learn compassion and
helps the younger children to learn new skills.
We also have 4 cats, Fiona, Leftie, Sofia and Regal - all are declawed and child friendly.